What data do we collect?
Our EUI website and their digital tools collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, anonymised IP address, etc.)
Transfer Partners Platform
The use of the digital tool Transfer Partners Platform collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.
Personal data protection
In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, you are hereby informed that whenever you log into the website a certain amount of personal information will automatically and deliberately be collected, saved and used according to conditions defined below. If you do not wish this information to be collected, saved and used, you must inform the webmaster.
Personal information is collected, specifically, from the following sources:
- the IP address you provide each time you log in, your IP address is anonymised when processing your data.
- automatic login or manually entered information that can be used to identify and/or contact you - name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, company address or any other information that you agree to provide when you take part in discussion forums, online surveys and polls, when you request additional information on EUI (such as, for example, marketing or advertising data), or when you subscribe to our newsletters, fill in registration forms or make other similar requests.
Personal data will be used only by EUI and its affiliates and, unless otherwise specified at the time of collection, will not be divulged or shared with third parties for any reason whatsoever.
- Data is collected whenever you use the website, this will allow EUI to produce statistics about the pages that are visited and to review and improve the overall operation of the website.
- Personal data gathered whenever you participate in a discussion forum, online survey or poll, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you make other similar requests will be used only for the purpose for which they were provided or collected.
- This website uses Piwik Pro Analytics. Piwik Pro uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. Find out more about cookies here. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Piwik Pro in secure public cloud servers located in the EU. For more information on Piwik pro data collection visit this page.
- Subscriptions to newsletters can be cancelled at any time by sending us your request via our contact form.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our events, services or products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Transfer Partners Platform
How will we use your data?
The EUI collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account (when using the CMS).
- Email you with news, updates and services we think you might like (via our newsletter tool).
How do we store your data?
The EUI securely stores your data at secure local servers and cloud servers based on the EU.
EUI would like to send you information about us, our activities, our project activities, and their services that we think you might like, mainly from our newsletter tool. You may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the EUI from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted please contact us via our contact form.
What are your data protection rights?
The European Urban Initiative would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or email us at: email@example.com