This is a challenging opportunity to join an international team working in the field of sustainable urban development and innovation in Europe in the frame of the European Urban Initiative and the Urban Agenda for the EU.
The intern will:
- Provide assistance for the operationalisation of services to the Urban Agenda for the EU (UAEU).
- Provide assistance to administrative, procedural and operational aspects linked to the work of the UAEU Partnerships.
- Provide assistance in communication activities (written, oral, digital ) related to UAEU.
- Contribute to the day-to-day support offered to different partners/ members.
The internship will offer learning opportunities:
- About the EUI as a whole (logic, structure, way of working, etc)
- About the Urban Agenda of the EU, urban policy, intergovernmental cooperation, EU institutions, public administration, (and partially about capacity building, capitalisation and innovation actions).
- About the process of conceptualising and developing methods, procedures, services and tools.
- About how a secretariat functions.
- About creative, effective and efficient communication.
You can download the full job description on this page.
Before applying, it is necessary to check whether tasks and required competences match your experience and profile.
- Applications will be evaluated on a rolling bases after they are received.
- A cover letter should be emailed along with your CV to the following email address only: email@example.com. Those documents should be in English. Please indicate in the subject line of your email "Application for Urban Agenda for the EU INTERNSHIP".
- Candidates that will be invited for an interview will be expected to confirm their participation by email return. Due to the large amount of applications expected, if candidates have not heard anything from EUI 14 days after submission, they should consider they have not been selected. We will not be able to provide further individual feedback at that stage.
- Interviews/ introductory discussions will either take place by video conference or in our offices located at: Les Arcuriales, 45/D, rue de Tournai – 59000 Lille – France. Transport and accommodation costs will be reimbursed in compliance with the Initiative rules.